Write for Iflexion
Here we overview the requirements and editorial guidelines for guest posts as well as directions for their submission.
Start publishing your content on Iflexion
We are now accepting by-lined guest articles for the Iflexion tech blog. We are looking for engaging, comprehensive, and well-researched content from experts in the IT field and related domains. Our blog’s audience is primarily senior business decision-makers, including CEO, CIO, CTO, CDO, CMO, and other executives, who seek thought-provoking and actionable insights.
Take note that we do not provide payment for published content.
What content are we looking for
The article should contain an in-depth, logical and objective coverage of the selected topic backed by research or real-life examples. We won’t accept content that is inaccurate, offensive, or contains excessive promotion of you or your organization.
Make sure your article is targeted at B2B decision-makers and offers them thought-provoking content or viable solutions. Articles overviewing commonplace “latest trends” or “top best solutions” topics will not be accepted.
The submitted article should not repeat the topic already covered on Iflexion’s blog. The content should also be unique and never published before. We will check your article through Copyscape to make sure it’s authentic.
2022 Iflexion’s editorial calendar
Each quarter we spotlight several topics on the Iflexion blog from our editorial calendar, so content articles dedicated to the current or upcoming topics will have higher chances of being published.
|Q1 - January, February, March||AR/VR, IoT, Magento|
|Q2 - April, May, June||Retail IT, Big Data, eLearning|
|Q3 - July, August, September||Ecommerce, Business Intelligence, Mobile|
|Q4 - October, November, December||Banking IT, CRM, Artificial Intelligence|
Our editorial guidelines
- The article should run 1500-2000 words, but we accept longer articles as well.
- Come up with 2-3 alternative headlines for the article.
- Ensure the article’s readability by using H2 and H3 titles as well as bullet and numbered lists to break the content into logical pieces.
- Use real-life case studies, statistics, and research findings to support your story and make sure to insert links to these resources (no more than 3 external links per text).
- Include 2-4 graphs, charts, or tables into your content and enclose the links to their sources. We will design the imagery you provide in the corporate style.
- Provide a meta-title (up to 70 characters), meta-description (up to 160 characters), a snippet preview (up to 200 characters), and 2-3 ideas for tweets (up to 240 characters) in line with Iflexion blog posts’ style into the submitted copy.
- We can publish one do-follow link to your website in the article. Other, out-of-context or overly promotional links will be removed.
- Be prepared that your content will be reviewed by our internal editor.
How to submit a story
Send us your draft together with the author’s name at firstname.lastname@example.org. Bear in mind that the internal review process takes time, so if your article is selected for publishing, you will hear from us within 2-3 weeks.
When the article is published, we will promote it on Iflexion’s social media and will ask you to promote it on your personal or corporate social media as well.
WANT TO START A PROJECT?