Our BI consultants help companies operating in the increasingly data-centric environment to derive strategic business value from data of multiple origins, including:
Embracing CRM systems, transactional ERP data, and the variety of semi-structured and unstructured data types residing in content repositories.
Data collected from industrial equipment, smart devices, connected appliances, control systems and any other IoT devices.
Clickstream, log files and any other machine-generated data for end-to-end transaction visibility and complete insight across IT infrastructure.
Human-generated digital footprints and other data from social media sources and location-based services laying basis for a 360⁰ customer view.
WE ARE TRULY BIG ON BIG DATA
Our excellence in big data & BI solutions development builds upon long-standing expertise in implementing well-orchestrated technologies, methodologies and tools across the entire data cycle. When setting up project teams, we pick up specialists whose background and skills align best with your project needs.
Got lost navigating through the big data landscape? Iflexion’s business analysts will help you come up with thorough understanding of the right goals and the shortest path to them.
Big Data Architects & Engineers
Driven by DevOps and rapid application development principles, our core dev team’s activities incorporate performance engineering and end-to-end software QA and testing.
We are experts at orchestrating the cast of BI technologies for a potentially multiplicative effect on the business along with curating the data veracity of the analysis pipeline.
Iflexion knows how to design a data warehouse that is reliable, scalable and fast, and how to administer and enhance a database environment that is effective, trouble-free and secure.
SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS
Iflexion works with all the major blocks required to consistently turn data into action. We offer end-to-end BI solution implementation services, from data consolidation through diving deep into analytical processing to real-time visualization:
BI Assessment & Technology Consulting
Clear-cut alignment of business needs and IT capacities with data-driven opportunities:
- Client's technology environment assessment
- Functional business needs assessment
- Corporate standards, policy and security environment assessment
- Implementation approach proposal
High-performance ETL engines for qualitative transformation of fragmented data silos:
- Data aggregation from a variety of sources (applications, XML, mainframe, flat files, social media, Hadoop, NoSQL, RDBMS, machine data, etc.)
- Custom adapters and connectors to rare data formats
- Consolidation of multiple structured, unstructured, semi-structured, real-time, batch, etc. data types
- Data normalization, profiling and cleansing
Architecting quality into BI-ready warehouses and data marts:
- Database architecture design and data modeling
- Data quality management
- Metadata management
- Enterprise-class discovery and search
- Data migration services
- Database maintenance and optimization
Putting advanced technologies at work for real-world business success:
- Stream data analytical processing
- Predictive analytics
- Data mining
- Machine learning
- Artificial intelligence (AI) solutions
- OLAP cubes for big data cases
- KPI calculations setup and implementation of configuration tools
From complex ideas into actionable insights with clarity, precision and elegance:
- Real-time visualization dashboards distributed through web, mobile and API
- Personalized experiences and restricted user access to specific data types and level of detail
- Manageable report builders and data export tools
WE MATCH BI ANALYTICS WITH YOUR INDUSTRY
Supply Chain Management Analytics
- Optimization of inventory
- Planning of resources and assets
- Forecasting risks in a supply chain
- Analyzing treatment plans’ effectiveness
- Controlling and preventing drug abuse
- Discovering patient statistics and population health trends
- Exact calculating of financial risks
- Effective managing of money flows
- Detecting and preventing financial fraud
- Evaluating the effectiveness of production processes
- Tracking and preventing machine breakdowns
- Identification of bottlenecks in the process
- Analyzing students’ performance
- Predicting and preventing students’ dropouts
- Creating more efficient educational programs based on students’ performance analytics
Digital Advertising Analytics
- Creating better-targeted campaigns based on
- Forecasting advertising spends and payback
- Taking control of such KPIs as cost per conversion, average time of conversion, retention rate, monthly website traffic, and others
ALL YOUR VALUABLE DATA, CLEARLY VISIBLE
We offer advanced analytics for sensor data generated from smart homes, connected hospitals, and transportation IoT.
To help you deliver the most effective marketing campaigns, boost your customer experience, and skyrocket sales, we collect and analyze customer records, order histories, popular services, payment methods, and more.
We help executives keep up to speed on their enterprises’ performance by bringing together such KPIs as sales revenue, churn rate, customer acquisition cost, and others.
Our technological capacity is continuously evolving to incorporate the best tools and frameworks emerging on the technology landscape, with particular attention to cloud-based and mobile BI. Among others, we work with the following technologies:
WANT TO START A PROJECT?