Calendar & Time Management Software
- Various calendars for planning users’ work
- Available for companies and individual workers
- Online communication with every employee
Iflexion developed a calendar & time management solution that helps companies and individuals establish effective communication.
Our Customer is an established information technology company that came up with an idea of a new software product — calendar & time management software that would help both companies and individuals. The main idea was to create a versatile solution that would enable users to create work calendars and synchronize available time slots.
The Customer chose Iflexion as a single vendor to perform the full scope of project work due to our proven expertise in web application development.
The calendar & time management software developed by Iflexion is a web application that allows users to create various calendars for planning their work: a calendar shows whether a certain user is available during a specified period of time and allows managers to assign tasks to employees and freelancers to control their workflows.
In the corporate edition, there are two types of calendars: user calendars for employees and department calendars managed by the head of the department. Besides, there is a separate user role for the head of the company who has the rights to view and manage all company activities.
All in all, the following functionality is available for a company:
- Create department calendars in tune with the company organizational structure
- Establish groups for instant communication with certain employees from different company departments
- Assign tasks and notify the assignees
- Communicate online with every company employee
- Switch time zones to easily manage the work done by international teams
As far as the technology part of the project is concerned, Iflexion team has created a complex system that consists of two main parts:
- Front-end part — allows users to register in the system, manage personal tasks, create connections with other users, change account settings, operate the department schedules, and set up individual calendars.
- Administrator part — allows the users with appropriate rights to manage system settings and user rights, view the history of activities, etc.
User Experience Design
One of the project highlights was its user experience design part. In order to provide the end user with the high-quality usability, Iflexion’s user experience design specialist developed the solution’s visual design and architecture in tune with the latest industry standards.
First, the Customer got wireframes that demonstrated the product’s design in simplified form. Each element of the wireframes was developed in accordance with the requirements to user-solution interaction process. Having agreed on the structure of wireframes, our UX specialist started working on the design itself.
Having worked closely with the Customer, Iflexion specialists developed specific project description, set up the priorities, and delivered fully functional calendar & time management software. The solution is available on the market and the Customer continues working with Iflexion adding new features and further enhancing user experience.
Manufacturing is one of the most resource-intensive industries incorporating costly equipment, a great number of employees and business processes. To assist such companies in continuous control over their manufacturing activities, Iflexion implemented a SaaS ERP system.
A collaborative online research and innovation platform for one of the leading co-creation agencies allows creating multiple dialogue streams and enables ongoing communication between companies and their audiences.
WANT TO START A PROJECT?